Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2014

Social Media and Me!

Today I leave for Morocco for four months then one month backpacking around Europe!  I will miss you all and hope to keep you entertained with my blog.  I am not sure on how much internet access I will have there but I will try to keep in touch.  I have a few apps that work internationally with my phone as other ways to stay connected.  I will be getting a SIM card there for my phone so my US phone number will be disconnected for the next 5 months.  Here is the list of ways to follow me (All the apps are free for download if you don’t already have them):

Snapchat username: SpartyGirl5
Instagram username: SpartyGirl5
Skype username: blakecai05
Whatsapp: will be under my US cellphone number   
Facebook: send me a friend request if we are not already connected
Twitter: I’m not on it but feel free to #CaityBlake in moderation
And of course you can always leave a note here on my Blog! 


Thanks everyone for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment